For the past couple of years many youngsters are trying their luck for Canada PR. Few of them have got success, few didn’t and few are still confused about it.
If you search over Google or YouTube, you will find it flooded with lots of information and person’s personal experiences. Since everyone’s situation and circumstances are not same, so sometimes it is not essential that their way will 100% work for others as well. So the better idea will be to find the common among all and apply logics before taking first step. Now the question is what is common and who is right to follow. In such situation, the best option is to hear right from that horse’s mouth.
- Visit Canadian Official site www.canada.ca, navigate it in detail. It has everything for one who want to apply
- Without fail navigate the immigration section https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
- Get ready the pre-requisite, such as passport
- Understand the total cost involved to get the PR, such as
- IELTS exam fee
- WES Basic Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Transcripts Print, attestation & shipping to World Education Services (WES) from your university
- Submitting your e-APR application post-ITA
- Plan about the total duration involved in the whole procedure
- Most important, understanding of the “Comprehensive Ranking System”, which will be the Go NO Go decision making system
Once you have all these information and doubts cleared, you may think of applying it.
Remember the IELTS or language test can be the game changer for you because this is the only test, which can help you either achieve more points or lose the game. Take it seriously.
Here are few links which may help you in detail.
Last month we had also organized almost eleven 45 minutes’ webinar sessions over this topic to guide and help those who are lacking behind. We are planning few more sessions over this topic only in case if you want to join.